Do you need to optimize manufacturing processes?
We have good news for you! You will not want to miss this YouTube presentation by our manufacturing and distribution experts. In this blog, we’ll review how a modern solution can help you overcome common manufacturing challenges. Click the image below to watch the recorded webinar entitled “6 Ways to Optimize Manufacturing Processes with the Acumatica Manufacturing Edition.” Also, SIGN UP NOW for our next LIVE WEBINAR entitled Acumatica Manufacturing and Production Scheduling Deep Dive. It’s on Thursday, January 21, 2021 at 11:00 AM PT / 2:00 PM ET. You’ll get a FREE LUNCH delivered by GrubHub! Our Stratotech Partners, LLC consultants will save time at the end to address your questions.
Overall, what are we trying to achieve by implementing a modern manufacturing system? One goal that’s a priority for success is the ability to accurately predict the on-time delivery for your customers. This involves having optimized inventory with not too much and not too little inventory on hand. You need systems to help support this objective to have the right quantity at the right time for as little cost as possible. Let’s see how the Acumatica Manufacturing Edition may help optimize your operation.
In this 53-minute video, you’ll learn 6 ways the Acumatica Manufacturing Edition can help streamline your manufacturing processes with integration and automation. This live on-line webinar was presented by manufacturing industry experts John Nicholson and Art Olsen, Principles, Stratotech Partners, LLC. and Danielle Kerner, Account Manager Acumatica. The lunch and learn webinar was sponsored by Acumatica.
- Focus with production specific dashboards & KPI’s – when you have access to data that’s specific to you your roles and job responsibilities, you’re empowered to make decisions to improve productivity
- Real-time costing and financial reporting – access to the right data at the right time
- Optimize production scheduling for on-time customer deliveries
- Accelerate collaboration across the supply chain
- Increase machine/robot/cobot utilization – there’s a growing trend among manufacturers to rely on machinery and robots or cobots to increase worker productivity
- Simplify and improve visibility of outside processing – most mid-sized manufacturers source some parts or components to be processed or completed outside the company – most outdated systems aren’t equipped to provide visibility of the status of work in process
There’s still time to register for our next live lunch and learn webinar! You’ll get a FREE LUNCH via GrubHub compliments of Stratotech Partners, LLC and the manufacturing software publishers Acumatica.
Complimentary Webinar – Acumatica Manufacturing and Production Scheduling Deep Dive
Date: Thursday, January 21, 2020
Time: 11:00 AM PT / 2:00 PM ET
What’s exciting about the latest Acumatica Manufacturing Edition 2020 Release 2?
Our Acumatica manufacturing customers are excited to take advantage of the following capabilities:
- Capable-to-promise and what-if scenarios
- Engineering change order approvals
- Optimized scheduling using WorkWave
- Quality management
- High-performance MRP processing
- Data collection via scanning
Questions? Ready to start the discussion with manufacturing and distribution industry experts? Call Stratotech Partners at 206-336-9197 or email us today to see how we can help your manufacturing operation get to the next level!
Why work with Stratotech Partners?
We’re available to help you discover if the Acumatica Manufacturing Edition is a good fit for your growing business. As experienced manufacturing ERP systems consultants, we help you adopt a proven strategy for growth using modern technology in the Acumatica platform. You know it’s time to explore options when your current system is too cumbersome to manage, too expensive to maintain, hard to use, not integrated, not supported or doesn’t provide the information you need.
Stratotech Partners, LLC. is an Acumatica Gold Certified Partner, headquartered in Seattle, Washington, serving Acumatica customers in the Seattle metropolitan area, Pacific Northwest and North America. Our firm specializes in providing implementation and technical services for Acumatica ERP manufacturing and distribution companies. Art Olsen and John Nicholson, Principles at Stratotech, are ERP industry veterans with a deep understanding of how to help growing companies improve processes and systems with affordable cloud-based alternatives. Learn how we can help you with Acumatica Manufacturing Edition and Smartsheet, the leading cloud platform for collaboration and project management.