Acumatica Summit 2020 – a perspective from an Acumatica Seattle consultant and Acumatica Gold Certified Partner
Last month, we attended Acumatica’s Summit 2020 in Las Vegas. Here are a few Acumatica accomplishments and highlights announced. We will be writing about some of these points below in future blogs.
Acumatica Summit 2020 announcements and highlights
Acumatica company updates
- Biggest Acumatica Summit ever with over 2,300 attendees including customers, partners, integrators, press and Acumatica staff
- Customer base has grown to over 6,500 companies
- Over 175 ISV developers providing extra capabilities through their 3-party solutions
- Favorable reviews by Forbes, G2, Gartner, Nucleus Research and Software Reviews and PCMag Editor’s Choice Award for Best ERP Software (for the fourth year running) – Acumatica is recognized as a Champion and one of the most popular cloud ERP solutions. According to Nucleus Research, Acumatica “…sets the standard for usability in the market” and Acumatica Cloud Manufacturing ERP was recognized as a Major Player
- Acumatica was ranked #1 in Customer Satisfaction, #1 in Usability and Best ERP software – Acumatica was ranked the fastest growing ERP publisher for the 7th year – announced Geoff Ashley, Acumatica’s Vice President of Partner Strategy and Programs
- Acumatica was purchased in June 2019 by investment firm EQT Partners, the parent company of IFS AB – This is great news because Acumatica will be armed with greater resources for future innovation. Mint Jutras referred to this acquisition as a “win-win-win.”
Acumatica product announcements
- Preview of latest release Acumatica 2020 R1 – We’re excited about several new enhancements. One enhancement that we will review in our next blog is new workflow functionality.
- Acumatica acquires leading manufacturing solution JAAS Systems – We’ll write more about this acquisition in a future blog since we specialize in their JAMS manufacturing solution. We’re very excited about this development since it will enable Acumatica to add more resources to future development.
- New integrations and partnerships with BigCommerce, Smartsheet, and Adobe Document Cloud
- Enhanced integration with Smartsheet – Smartsheet partners with Acumatica to deliver an improved customer experience. The existing integration will continue to offer improved capabilities to manage critical operations and workflow for project accounting and project management. Our team has worked with Smartsheet for years and use it for our own business for real-time visibility to manage projects. We help our customers set it up to take advantage of this robust enterprise-level platform to manage everyday tasks and collaborate across teams. If you’re familiar with Excel you will easily learn how to use this tool.
- New eWorkplace Apps (formerly known as BatchMaster) integration coming in 2020 – This is exciting news for two reasons. One, it opens Acumatica to new food and beverage industries that require process manufacturing capabilities. eWorkplace Apps is also ideal for bakeries, cannabis, cosmetics/personal care, pet food and nutraceutical manufacturers. Two, this will help leapfrog the Acumatica to a leadership position in the manufacturing software market. Acumatica doesn’t just want to have their manufacturing solution compete in the market; they intend to dominate in 2020. They will be beta testing their Quality Management in March 2020 and their Process Manufacturing in August 2020. It’s built on the xRP platform with tight integration to appear as if it is actually an Acumatica solution not 3rd -party.
- Big Commerce integration to the Acumatica Commerce Edition – This will be a native build with seamless integration for B2B and B2C transactions.
- Customers can get a free 30-day trial of Adobe Sign Enterprise Edition
In summary, it’s a great time to be an Acumatica partner and an Acumatica customer. We are thrilled to see that Acumatica is acting on its commitment to keep up with technology and continue to add value to Acumatica. Some of the bullets above are great examples. Also, 75% of Acumatica employees are in R&D positions. We hope to see you at next year’s Acumatica Summit 2021 on January 24 – 29, 2021 at the Wynn in Las Vegas.
Why Work with Stratotech Partners?
Let the Acumatica manufacturing applications experts help you discover if the Acumatica Manufacturing Edition is a good fit for your growing business! As experienced manufacturing ERP systems consultants, we help you adopt a proven strategy for growth. Explore this modern technology in the Acumatica Manufacturing Edition platform. It’s time to explore options when your current system is too expensive to manage and maintain. Don’t let your non-integrated, hard to use and/or unsupported system keep you from the information you need to make smart decisions!
Stratotech Partners, LLC. is an Acumatica Gold Certified Partner and Acumatica Seattle consultant team. We are headquartered in Seattle, Washington, serving Acumatica customers in the Seattle metropolitan area and Pacific Northwest region. The partners at Stratotech, Art Olsen and John Nicholson, are ERP industry veterans with an honorable reputation among their peers. Stratotech’s expertise allows them to focus on small to mid-sized manufacturing companies who are outgrowing existing systems and looking for lower-cost cloud-based alternatives. Stratotech supports solutions such as the Acumatica Manufacturing Edition and Smartsheet, the leading cloud platform for collaboration and project management. Contact an Acumatica Seattle consultant today!