Acumatica Manufacturing Edition
The Acumatica Manufacturing Edition is designed for manufacturing executives and shop-floor workers. You are constantly balancing competing priorities such as having adequate stock levels of components and finished goods to meet sales forecasts. Balancing optimum stocking at all levels of production without tying up precious cash and consuming expensive warehouse space is a constant struggle. Production managers must balance staff and machine workloads with delivery promises made to customers.
Acumatica's easy to use interface is packed with advanced features designed for multiple manufacturing environments including make-to-stock, make-to-order, engineer-to-order, project-centric, job shop, repetitive, and batch processing. The product configurator provides a rules-based configuration supporting a features-and-options experience during the sales order entry process. Acumatica offers a mobile and real-time integration with streamlined business processes to help you make smart decisions with increased visibility into your manufacturing, accounting, distribution, sales, and projects.
As experienced manufacturing and cloud ERP systems consultants, we help you adopt a successful strategy for growth using modern manufacturing technology in the Acumatica Manufacturing Edition platform. When your current system is too expensive to manage and maintain, hard to use, not integrated, not supported and doesn’t provide the information needed to make key business decisions it’s time to explore options.
4 Reasons Small and Medium-Sized Manufacturers Choose the Acumatica Manufacturing Edition
- Flexible Licensing – You have unlimited user licensing without being charged for additional users. The pricing is based on the features you activate and the volume of business transactions as your business grows. You only pay for the features you need.
- Flexible Deployment – You choose the deployment option that best fits your business. With the SaaS model, there’s no software to install since Acumatica runs on a browser that you choose. You also have the option installing Acumatica in a private or public cloud. Of course, you have the mobile options including smartphones and tablets that you’d expect in a modern system. Acumatica can also run on tablets, a big favorite for accessing data in warehouse operations.
- Real-time Access to Data – You have greater visibility on inventory availability and the shop floor to make better decisions with up-to-date information. The integration of data across all departments helps to increase internal collaboration, enable your teams to meet customer demand and improve customer service.
- Modern Manufacturing Features to Simply Manage the Complexity – You have access to the sophisticated functionality of an enterprise level manufacturing system with the ease of use you’d expect to help the workers get the jobs done quickly. Here are the top features that help control manufacturing costs by balancing supply and demand.
- Aerospace and Defense
- Electronic Machinery and Components
- Food and Beverage
- Industrial Machinery and Equipment
- Instruments and Related Products
- Medical Devices
- Transportation Equipment
- Advanced Planning and Scheduling
- Bill of Material and Routing
- Material Requirements Planning (MRP)
- Order Management
- Product Configurator
- Production Management
Watch this 11-minute Manufacturing Edition Overview Video Presented by Acumatica:
Watch this 5-minute Modern Manufacturing Overview Video Presented by Acumatica: